Poll change: From vegetarians to eating out

The last poll was trying to establish what percentage of people are vegetarians. 70% of the respondents said they were definitely not vegetarian, which is less than  I expected. Roughly half of the remaining 30% said they were flexitarians that eat meat only occasionally. 14% were some type of vegetarian which ate either chicken, fish, eggs or dairy and 1% was fully vegan.

I was surprised by these results, it shows me that I need to stop procrastinating and do that article on vegetarian restaurants in Cape Town!

This next poll is trying to work out how much people eat out at restaurants for dinner. A lot of people seem to think that I eat out at restaurants 5 to 6 nights a week. I do eat out 5 to 6 nights a week but not always at restaurants. I often eat dinner at a friend’s house or at an event and probably only eat at restaurants 1 to 2 evenings a week on average. I’m interested to see how that compares.

You can see the full history of poll results here.